This week’s blog is pretty much a repeat from one from a couple of years ago:
· What is the best gift you have ever received?
· What is the best gift you have ever given?
· Have you ever given or received a partridge in a pear tree?
· Which would you rather receive as a gift, a thing or an event?
· How do you feel about cash as a gift?
· Do you have a favorite Christmas movie?
· What Christmas song do you hope never to hear again?
· What, if anything, makes you sad this time of year?
· How has the Holiday Season changed since you were a kid?
· What are you planning to do to make this holiday season different this year?
· Do you and your family have any unusual or amusing holiday traditions?
· Who would you like to come down your chimney?
· What are “reindeer games,” and have you played any?
· If you are not a Christian, what does Christmas mean to you?
· If you are a Christian, is your faith an important part of how you celebrate Christmas? In what way?
That’s it. Please email your best responses to me at email@example.com. I’ll publish them, and if I don’t get enough, I’ll publish my favorites from last time.