It’s that time of year again, a time when many of us give and receive gifts. Of course, I’m talking about the month of the Winter Solstice. With that in mind, I am offering up a brief questionnaire to help you through the season. I’d love to hear your responses, and I hope to put them together in a future blog post. No need to respond to all the questions. No need, in fact, to respond to any of them – but what’s the fun in that? If the responses are sparse, I will post some highlights to responses to my 2018 survey.
· What is the best gift you have ever received?
· What is the best gift you have ever given?
· Have you ever given or received a partridge in a pear tree?
· Which would you rather receive as a gift, a thing or an event?
· How do you feel about cash as a gift?
· Do you have a favorite Christmas movie?
· What Christmas song do you hope never to hear again?
· What, if anything, makes you sad this time of year?
· How has the Holiday Season changed since you were a kid?
· What are you planning to do to make this year’s Holiday Season different?
· Do you or your family have any unusual or amusing holiday traditions?
· Who would you like to come down your chimney?
· How do you deal with dysfunctional family drama?
· If you are not a Christian, what does Christmas mean to you?
· If you are a Christian, is your faith an important part of how you celebrate Christmas? In what way?
That’s it. Please email your responses to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.